10:17







 
 [...]     These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is too real

There's just too much that time can not erase


When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you scream, I'd fight away all of these years

But you still have all of me


I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

           I've been alone all along     [...]



=]

2 Responses to "[...]"

  1. Carmen Says:

    Tralaláaa!! (8)
    Me encanta tu Blog!!! ^^
    Y cada vez somos más... *-*
    ¡Hay ke reclutar gente!! xDxD

    Jajaja!! Oye, por cierto, pásate por La Sala de los Menesteres, ke hay una clase muy interesante de Defensa xDxD

    TkMiil WaPísima, espero ke nos veamos pronto...
    Navidad, llega ya, dulce Navidaaad (8)
    O__________o
    xD ¡Xau!

  2. María Says:

    Adoro esta canción L)

    kqhoqyy o.O odioe stos codiguitos que hay ke poner ¬¬' xDDD

    bisuuuusss!!! :)

Publicar un comentario