[...] You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side

You know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No, I won't give in

Keep holding on

Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

Just stay strong

Cause you know I'm here for you

I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say

Nothing you can do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth

So, keep holding on

Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through [...]



=]



2 Responses to "(8) Keep Holding On [...] (8)"

  1. Cris! Says:

    Bueno Elenita, aquí va una sonrisa =)

    Me gusta mucho tu blog, y espero que actualices a menudo. La fiebre bloguera se extiende...

    **venusmagic**

  2. Carmen Says:

    Soriisitas by CarmenXu...
    Me encanta tu blog, y el reproductor te ha quedado muy bien; yo tb he puesto uno.. ^^
    A ver si sigues poniendo más imágenes y recuerdos, más sonrisas, más canciones...

Publicar un comentario